Any works carried out by company (website), either quoted or otherwise, shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions in full. It is the customer/client’s own individual responsibility to read the Terms and Conditions thoroughly and pursue legal advice if required before engaging the Company.
In these Terms:
“Company” or any agents, contractors and employees hereof;
- “Customer” stands for the Customer of Services to be provided by the company as described in the Authorisation;
- “Website” means the company’s website
- Goods – All goods shall remain the property of the company until such time payment is received in full/total.
- “Services” stands for the services and goods to be provided by the company to the customer as described in the Authorisation and covers any parts thereof;
- “Agreement” stands for an agreement between the customer and the company for the terms of Services. An Agreement will come into existence on the date the client signs the written Authorisation under these Terms;
- “Authorisation” indicates a quotation as set out in the written Authorisation to hire plumbing work provided by the company to the client in response to a demand for
- services which set out the quotation price and the Services’ details to which these Terms are attached (if applicable);
- “Deposit” means the deposit price set out in the Authorisation;
- “Price” means the quotation price as fixed by the company under these Terms as required;
The cancellation terms and conditions for goods and services are different. For that, you can call our office to get more detailed information.
Every good and service have different warranties as per its quality and brand. You can call our office to find out about the warranty of that specific thing/service we offer.
These terms, conditions and information above apply to the use of this website. In using this website, you accept to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you must avoid using the site. These terms and conditions must be read (carefully) in agreement with any other relevant terms and conditions governing the use of this website.
We hold the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time. Amendments will be active immediately upon information on this website. Your continued use of the website following such information will describe an agreement by you (client) to be bound (agreed) by the terms and conditions as changed/amended.